Drivers in Austin, TX should maintain a personal auto insurance plan for many reasons. As a Texas resident, you know how busy the roads are and how much traffic there is on a daily basis. An auto insurance policy protects you as a driver anytime you’re on the road.
Southwest Insurance Center can not stress enough the importance of having a full coverage auto insurance policy. It’s the peace of mind you need anytime you get in the car, whether you’re headed out on your morning commute, to the grocery store, on a long road trip, or anywhere in between.
Not only does auto insurance protect you from other drivers, but it also provides liability coverage if you’re in an accident and you are at fault. If anyone is injured in the accident, liability coverage will typically cover the costs of their medical bills.
An accident is already traumatic enough, but trying to come up with large sums of money to pay for damage or repair to a vehicle along with medical bills is not a situation you want to be in. If you can avoid it entirely by purchasing a full coverage auto insurance plan, be proactive and save yourself the headache.
Not to mention auto insurance is required by law in Austin, TX and most states in the country. Your insurance policy may cover additional features like rental cars, which can be a great benefit if you travel.
If you aren’t sure about the coverage you need or want to shop around for better options, reach out to Southwest Insurance Center today. We have a team of agents ready to help you find the best plan for your driving needs and for reassurance that you’re safe on the road.
If you have protected yourself with auto, boat, and home insurance, you will be surprised if someone tells you that you need more coverage. The truth is that as you grow in life, your responsibilities and financial status change, putting you at a greater risk. And for this reason, you need coverage like umbrella insurance from Southwest Insurance Center to protect you.
Who needs umbrella insurance?
But isn’t umbrella insurance for the rich and famous only? While it’s true that umbrella insurance protects persons with a significant asset base, this coverage is suitable for anyone earning a livelihood. Because we live in a litigious society, you don’t have to wait until you reach the one-million-dollar mark for you to start investing in umbrella insurance. You can start today and continue increasing coverage as your situation changes.
But because situations aren’t the same for everyone, some people need umbrella insurance more than others because they are at a greater risk of being sued. You need umbrella insurance immediately if you:
- Own a business: Businesses come with significant risks, including property damage, bodily injury, and advertising injury that can exceed your typical business insurance coverage.
- Own a pet that can cause injury: If you own certain dog breeds that can bite, you need umbrella insurance to protect you when your pet inflicts damage to a third party.
- Participate in high-risk hobbies: If you undertake hobbies like hunting, surfing, or skiing, you need umbrella insurance because the chance of you inflicting injuries to others is high.
- Are a landlord: You need umbrella insurance to protect yourself from tenants’ liabilities that can be cost-prohibitive.
- Coach youth sports: If your trainees sustain injuries during training sessions, you could face expensive legal suits that wipe away your assets.
Buy umbrella insurance today!
Would you like to boost your auto, boat, or home insurance today? Please invest in umbrella insurance from Southwest Insurance Center in Austin, TX.